LexCase’s Tax Department advises French and foreign businesses, as well as individuals, in two main areas:
- Long-term financing
- Operational management of a business
Long-term financing: creating, developing and transferring a business
LexCase assists businesses, their executives and their shareholders with the development and restructuring of their company.
- Development and restructuring of family-owned groups: mergers and acquisitions, OBO
- Transfer of businesses
- Optimization of compensation and asset management
- Support for investment funds: due diligence, structuring of equity acquisition and the financing thereof, management packages
Fiscal management of a business: optimizing and safeguarding the company’s operations
LexCase has acquired specific expertise in the daily fiscal management of businesses, a key activity, in particular for international groups.
- Analyzing, optimizing and securing the effective tax rate: tax planning, transfer price documentation
- Support for businesses in their discussions and negotiations with the tax authorities in France and abroad (applications for tax rulings, tax audits, etc.)
- Consulting services for French groups to open entities abroad, and for foreign groups to open entities in France: choice of the host structure, financing, distribution and repatriation of revenues, application of international tax treaties
- Analysis of VAT from national/international transactions