The Data Protection Department provides assistance to its clients’ legal, HR, IS and R&D departments with regard to data protection issues.
The Data Protection Department specializes in particular in:
- Monitoring compliance with the French law on IT and Freedoms (following the General Data Protection Regulation – the GDPR) and e-privacy
- Implementation of compliance audits, implementation and follow-up of data protection policies
- Assistance with formalities and audits
- Litigation with the CNIL (the French national commission for data protection and liberties)
- GDPR compliance: Our teams provide services in this regard, ranging from the conduct of the audits to the drafting of the data protection policy, processing registries, and the review of the different contracts that are impacted. We assist internal DPOs appointed to this role.
LexCase also regularly organizes training on these topics on its LexFormation platform.