Welcome to the website of LexCase, law firm registered in France with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 512 642 950, whose registered office is located at 17, rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris (“LexCase”).
In its capacity as data controller, LexCase collects and processes your personal data relating to the use of the site available at https://lexcase.com (the “Website”) or any other address that may replace it.
LexCase undertakes to protect your privacy. In particular, LexCase is committed to provide your personal data with a level of protection in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and with all French regulations implementing or supplementing the GDPR.
- SCOPE OF THE COOKIES POLICY
A cookie is a small file that your browser stores locally on your hardware that allows LexCase to collect information. Before implementing these technologies, LexCase requests your consent in accordance with the applicable law, where such consent is required.
- DATA COLLECTED
LexCase may collect and process all or part of the Data relating to the use of the Website (e.g. languages, pages visited, length of visit, origin of visitors) by means of cookies and other tracers deposited on your terminal when you access our Website.
- COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
LexCase uses several types of cookies.
3.1. Necessary and functional cookie
These cookies are necessary to ensure your navigation on our Website and to enable you to enjoy its functionalities. These cookies cannot be deactivated in our systems and in principe the consent of the User is not required, with some exceptions.
|Stores the session identifier assigned by the web server to enable a communication between the web server and the browser.||Session|
|PHPSESSID||PHP||Stores the session identifier assigned by the web server to enable communication between the web server and the browser and temporarily stores session information. It ensures that the visitor does not have to completely fill in a form again if he reloads the page or makes an error.||Session
|Saves the User’s language for the Website||Session|
|Stores the choice expressed by the Users on the deposit of tracers||Persistent|
|Determines which cookie banner to display||Persistent|
|cmplzFormValues||Complianz||Allows Website administrators to configure the cookie banner||Persistent|
|cmplzDashboardDefaultsSet||Complianz||Allows Website administrators to configure the cookie banner||Persistent|
|cmplz_layout||Complianz||Sets screen resolution to display cookie banner||Persistent|
|matomo_sessid||Matomo||Prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF) security problems||14 days|
|_grecaptcha||Identification of the User for protection of the Website against abusive automated software practices purposes (distinction between a human being and a robot).||6 months|
3.2 Social network sharing cookies
Social network sharing cookies enable Users to publish content on social networks.
|Identifies every device accessing LinkedIn to detect abuse on the platform||1 year|
|bscookie||Stores information regarding the fact that a User has been successfully verified using two-factor authentication||1 year|
|lang||Stores the User’s language setting to ensure LinkedIn is displayed in the language selected by the User||Session|
|lidc||Facilitates the assignment of a data center||1 day|
|JSESSID||Preventing cross-site request forgery (CSRF) security issues||Session|
|li_alerts||Allows to track the display of the cookie banner windows and apply a cooling-off period for the User||1 year|
3.3 Audience cookies
Audience cookies enable LexCase, through the collection and analysis of anonymized data, to measure the performance of the Website.
|matomo_sessid||Matomo||Implemented to store information about User sessions (number of visits, duration of visits, actions per visit, bounce rate, origin of visitors)||14 days|
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA COLLECTED
- The third-party service provider responsible for analyzing the data collected via cookies (MATOMO), who are bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
- Third-party providers of cookies (Google, LinkedIn);
- To any third-party in the event of a merger-acquisition, total or partial sale of assets, direct or indirect change of control or any other form of restructuring implemented by LexCase.
In addition, LexCase requires from its partners to comply with applicable Data protection laws, in particular to ensure Data confidentiality.
In accordance with applicable Data protection laws, any service provider likely to process Data on behalf of LexCase undertakes to:
- process the Data solely for the sole purpose(s) within the framework of its Data processing relationship;
- process the Data in accordance with LexCase’s instructions;
- warrant the confidentiality and security of the Data.
In addition, LexCase may share your Data to third parties to comply with applicable regulations, in the context of judicial proceedings and/or a request from an administrative authority.
- DATA TRANSFERS
Users’ personal data collected via cookies may be transferred outside the European Union to third-party cookie providers.
Therefore, appropriate guarantees have been taken by these service providers to secure these transfers outside the European Union, notably by means of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. A copy of the documents attesting to the security of transfers may be requested from LexCase by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE DATA WE COLLECT
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights with respect to the Data collected by LexCase:
- Right to access to the Data: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not your Data are being processed and, as the case may be, the right to obtain access to such Data;
- Right to request rectification of your Data if it is inaccurate: you have the right to request your Data to be rectified, updated or completed should the Data is inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete;
- Right to request the deletion of your Data: you have the right to request the deletion of your Data as per the applicable regulations, in particular when:
- The Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Data was collected or otherwise processed;
- In the context of processing based on consent, you withdraw your consent, and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there is no compelling legitimate ground for the processing to be carried out;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- The right to portability of your Data;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or LexCase, 17 rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENT
You can choose to accept the deposit of all cookies or reject them systematically, or choose which ones you agree with, by carrying out some settings. LexCase draws your attention to the fact that should you refuse the deposit of purely technical cookies, your experience may be degraded.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by modifying these settings.
You can also authorize, block or delete cookies installed on your browser by configuring your browser options:
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042 ;
- For Chrome version 30 and above: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
- For Firefox: version 24 and higher http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies.
- UPDATE OF THIS POLICY
This policy may be updated at any time, in particular in application of legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations made by the CNIL. We therefore invite you to regularly consult this page.