Welcome to the website of LexCase, law firm registered in France with the Registry of Commerce and Compagnies of Paris under number 512 642 950, having its registered office at 17, rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris (“LexCase”).
As data controller, LexCase collects and processes your personal data as part the use of the website available at https://lexcase.com (the “Website”) or any other address that may replace it.
LexCase undertakes to protect your privacy. In particular, LexCase is committed to provide your personal data with a level of protection in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and with all French regulations implementing or supplementing the GDPR.
- DATA COLLECTED
Generally, you can visit our Website without having to provide LexCase with any Data.
However, when you wish to contact LexCase (https://lexcase.com/contact/), you may be required to provide some Data. In the same way, you can provide LexCase with Data by writing directly by email to the members of our teams.
LexCase may collect and process all or part of the following Data:
- Data relating to your identity (surname, first name, email address);
- Data relating to your personal and professional life (company, position, etc.) that you choose to provide to us, in particular in the context of job applications or registration for events organized by LexCase (webinars, training, etc.).
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The Data is processed by LexCase for the following purposes:
- To process job applications sent via the Website on the basis of the steps at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract;
- To process registrations for events organized by LexCase sent via the Website on the basis of the User’s consent;
- To address requests sent via the contact form as part of the steps at the request of the User prior to entering into a contract;
- To send to the User marketing emails relating to our services, with your prior consent or based on LexCase’s legitimate interest (for example, a newsletter, or an invitation to register to events organized by LexCase).
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
LexCase may retain Users’ Data no longer than what is necessary for the purposes for which the Data is processed. The retention periods for your Data depend on the purposes for which they are collected.
4.1 Processing of job applications
LexCase will retain your Data for the time necessary to process your job application, or for a maximum of two (2) years after your last contact with LexCase, subject to any legal retention obligations.
4.2 Communication, management of contact requests, commercial prospection
LexCase retains your Data until notification of the withdrawal of your consent or, where applicable, notification of your right to object, or, by default, within a maximum period of three (3) years after your last contact with LexCase, subject to any legal retention obligation.
- CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF COLLECTED DATA
Access to the Data collected is strictly limited to the most appropriate teams to process the request made.
- The LexFormation association;
- Our technical service providers (in particular IT providers), who are required to ensure Data confidentiality;
- To any third party in the event of a merger-acquisition, sale of all or part of assets, change of control whether direct or indirect or any other form of restructuring implemented by LexCase.
In addition, LexCase requires from its partners to comply with applicable Data protection laws, in particular to ensure Data confidentiality.
In accordance with applicable Data protection laws, any service provider likely to process Data on behalf of LexCase undertakes to:
- process the Data solely for the sole purpose(s) within the framework of its Data processing relationship;
- process the Data in accordance with LexCase’s instructions;
- warrant the confidentiality and security of the Data.
In addition, LexCase may share your Data to third parties to comply with applicable regulations, in the context of judicial proceedings and/or a request from an administrative authority.
- DATA TRANSFER
The Data is not transferred outside the European Union.
- USERS’ RIGHTS
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have the following rights with respect to the Data collected by LexCase:
- Right to access to the Data: you have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not your Data is being processed and, as the case may be, the right to obtain access to such Data;
- Right to request rectification of your Data if it is inaccurate: you have the right to request your Data to be rectified, updated or completed should the Data is inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete;
- Right to request the deletion of your Data: you have the right to request the deletion of your Data as per the applicable regulations, in particular when:
- The Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the Data was collected or otherwise processed;
- In the context of processing based on consent, you withdraw your consent, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing and there is no legitimate ground for the processing to be carried out;
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- The right to portability of your Data;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org or LexCase, 17 rue de la Paix, 75002 Paris.
This policy may be updated at any time, in particular to comply with regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations issued by the CNIL. Therefore, we invite you to consult this page regularly.