Amaury de CARLAN
☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard)
I am a partner at LexCase and also head the Tax Law Department along with Philippe DROUILLOT.
I assist businesses, their executives and their shareholders with corporate restructurings.
I enjoy participating in the development of family-owned businesses through mergers, acquisitions, transfers and OBOs. It is in fact during these operations that my role as an advisor takes on its full meaning and that my relationship with my clients, based on trust, is the strongest.
I also advise investment funds on how to structure their acquisition of holdings, financing, investment and management packages.
Additionally, I truly take pleasure in being an instructor at the Ecole des Avocats (law school) and at the University. I am a member of the IACF (tax lawyers’ association).
- 2018: LexCase – Partner, head of the Tax Department
- 2003: Cabinet Blum & de Carlan – Partner, Head of the Tax Department
- 1998: Alexen – Corporate Taxation Department
- 1995: Arthur Andersen – Corporate Taxation Department
- 1993: FIDAL – Corporate Taxation Department
CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 1996
Master 2 in Business Law and Taxation – Université Lyon 3
DJCE (business law diploma) – Université Lyon 3
Master’s degree in Banking and Finance Law – Université Lyon 3