LexCase’s teams are responsive, proactive and experts in their respective fields.
📲 +33 (0)6 24 16 30 09
☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
I have been a partner at LexCase since 2009 and head the Tax Law Department along with Amaury de CARLAN.
I have acquired specific expertise on the key role of taxation in a company’s business, in particular for international groups, optimizing and ensuring the solidity of corporate operations.
I also provide training on taxation in management schools and universities. I am a member of the IFA (International Fiscal Association) and the IACF (French tax lawyers’ association).
I am member of the International Bar Association (IBA) Tax commitee.
- 2009: LexCase/Tax Department – Partner
- 2008: Soulier Avocats/Tax Department – Partner
- 2002: Ernst & Young/Corporate Taxation
- 1997: Arthur Andersen/Corporate Taxation
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 1997
- D.E.S.S. (specialized graduate diploma) in Tax Law, Université de Bourgogne
- International Diploma in European Tax Law, Université de Bourgogne
- Magister degree (three year specialized course) in Business Law, Taxation and Accounting, Université de Bourgogne