Charlotte LEPY POINTURIER
☎ 04 37 23 11 17 (Direct line)
After three years as a lawyer in the field of transfer pricing, I joined the Tax department of LexCase in February 2018.
I started my career of lawyer at Ernst & Young Law firm in Lyon, in the transfer pricing department, before joining the tax department of LexCase.
I am involved in the field of corporate tax and advise companies in the framework of restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, as well as every day tax matters facing companies. In this respect, I assist taxpayers in their relations with the tax authorities (tax litigation and tax agreements).
I also advise group of companies in all their intragroup transactions on international tax issues.
- 2018 : LexCase / Tax Department – Associate
- 2014 : Ernst & Young Lyon / Transfer pricing department – Associate
- 2014 : LexCase / Tax Department – Intern
- 2013 : Société Générale / Asset management – Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in January 2015
- Master 2 in Tax Engineering (Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3)
- Master 1 in Business Law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3)