LexCase’s teams have acquired extensive expertise in certain business sectors, in particular with regard to sector-specific practices and regulations.
LexCase has acquired specific expertise in the field of public transport, especially with regard to public law and competition law issues.
- Expertise in public transport of travelers, in particular city and intercity road transportation, railway transportation and ski lifts;
- Consulting and assistance for organizing authorities or operators with negotiations and the enforcement of public service outsourcing contracts and public transport contracts;
- Consulting and litigation relative to administrative authorizations (environmental and urban planning) required to create transportation infrastructures;
- Assistance and consulting relative to the liability of transportation network operators or owners in the event of accidents and damage to public infrastructures;
- Disputes relative to the conditions under which a monopoly exercises certain transportation activities: terms governing public land occupancy, disputes regarding the conditions under which the monopoly operates (terms of access to an essential infrastructure);
- Provision of competition law expertise in the case of mergers and cooperation between transportation businesses: merger agent;
- Rail regulations.
LexCase also regularly organizes training on these topics on its platform LexFormation.
Responsable(s) du Département Public transportation