LexCase has assisted businesses and public entities in the telecommunications sector since deregulation. The firm is thoroughly acquainted with the operators and regulatory authorities, as well as the challenges facing the industry:
- Consulting and assistance in the framework of discussions between operators and the ARCEP (the French postal and electronic communications authority)
- Settlement of disputes before the ARCEP, and support with sanction proceedings
- Technical and pricing issues related to regulated offerings (unbundling, access to major engineering works, VGAST [wholesale access to telephone services], call origination and call termination, etc.)
- Advice on the deployment of fiber optics: structures and deployment conditions
- Convergence of content and networks (triple and quadruple play, distribution exclusivity, cloud, data security, etc.)
- Negotiating and drafting of MVNO agreements, VAS number agreements, hosting contracts, etc.
- Applications for licenses and authorizations
- Consulting and assistance with litigation seeking compensation and for contractual enforcement before the Commercial Court
- Consulting and assistance with litigation between operators before the French competition authority (“Autorité de la Concurrence”)
- Distribution of mobile terminals
- Drafting and validation of general terms and conditions of sale for B2B and B2C operators
- Works and project management assistance
- Consulting and assistance for IT and Telecom Departments in the field of public procurement orders
- Consulting and assistance for both public authorities and operators regarding the implementation of major projects for municipalities and public institutions
- Partnership agreements
- Public service outsourcing contracts
- Consulting and assistance with foreign invitations to tender: licensing, promoting legislation allowing competition in the telecommunications market.
LexCase also regularly organizes training on these topics on its platform LexFormation.