LexCase’s teams have acquired extensive expertise in certain business sectors, in particular with regard to sector-specific practices and regulations.
LexCase has extensive legal and technical expertise in the e-sport sector through its extensive experience in this field and in-depth knowledge of the video game sector.
LexCase provides support across the range of issues specific to this field:
- Labor law: in particular relative to the drafting of employment agreements
- International mobility: obtaining residence permits for foreign players
- Intellectual property law: managing relations with publishers and sponsors, image-related rights and merchandising
- Media law: management of distribution and streaming rights
- Contract law: drafting all of the contracts required for this industry (sponsoring agreements, partnership agreements, etc.)
- Regulatory matters: organizing online or offline events, club accreditations, etc.
LexCase also regularly organizes training on the e-sport sector on its LexFormation platform.
Responsable(s) du Département E-sport