Luxury, hotel and travel industry department
LexCase shares its expertise with businesses operating in the luxury sector. The firm offers targeted, high added-value services that cover every issue specific to their sector.
LexCase provides expertise in the fields of:
- The protection of designs and creative works, as well as the safeguarding of rights
- User rights: licensing agreements, transfer and sales agreements, etc.
- “Traditional” distribution of luxury products, in particular franchises, selective distribution and trademark licenses
- Internet sales
- Communication activities: validation of advertising campaigns and promotions
- Contractual relations with all the parties involved (photographers, models, designers, suppliers, etc.)
LexCase also manages related litigation (trademark, design and model infringements; unfair competition; prejudice to image, etc.).
LexCase also regularly organizes training on these topics on its LexFormation platform.