A public law specialist, I was won over by LexCase’s search for excellence in the Public Business Law Department, which I joined in 2012.
In collaboration with the Department’s team, I assist clients in the private and public sectors, in particular in the field of public works, property management, and the railway and healthcare product sectors.
As such, I assist both as a consultant and in the pre-litigation and litigation phases, mainly in relation to the laws governing public procurement contracts, public land, urban planning and land use, and the liability of public entities.
I also provide legal training on public procurement contracts, in particular for LexFormation and Edition Formation Entreprise (EFE).
Today, I am convinced that the optimal practice of public business law cannot simply rely on an extensive knowledge of the law, but also requires delving into “non-legal” matters (accounting and finance, engineering, life sciences, etc.). This is what makes our profession so exciting.
- 2012: LexCase/Public Law – Associate
- 2011: Earth avocats, Paris – Associate
- 2010: Bureau CMS Francis Lefebvre, Neuilly/Energy Law – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 2011
- Master 2 in Public Business Law, Université Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne)