📲 +33 (0)6 50 83 84 37
A specialist in French administration, I advise our public and private-sector clients with regard to all of the operations and procedures governed by public business law, French administrative law and Corporate immigration strategy in France.
Partner at LexCase since 2014, I co-manage the Public Business Law department with Alain de BELENET and Maxime BÜSCH.
As a specialist of the French Administration, I assist my clients in numerous matters related to French public business law and public procurement law, construction law, and regulatory law (customs and immigration).
I also advise and provide complex expert opinions on numerous public and/or private works and construction projects in France (pre-litigation negotiations, mediation, discussions before expert committees, complex expert opinions).
Through my international experience, I advise major industrial groups facing problems with the French Administration, whether in connection with contractual performance or regulatory issues.
- 2014: LexCase/Public Business Law – Partner
- 2012: LexCase/Public Business Law – Of Counsel
- 2009 – 2012: Earth Avocats/Major Public Services – Of Counsel
- 2007 – 2012: August & Debouzy/Regulatory-Public Law – Associate
- 2003 – 2006: UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services) – UNDP (United Nations Development Programme), United Nations, New York – Legal Counsel
- New York State Bar, Admitted in 2004
- Paris Bar, admitted in 2001
- LL.M, International Law, Georgetown Law School, Washington DC, USA
- Master degree (LLM equiv.) in Public Business Law, Université Paris II (Assas)
- Master degree (LLM equiv.) in Public Litigation, Université Paris I (Sorbonne)
- French Comparative Law Institute, Université Paris II – Assas