📲 +33 (0)6 50 83 84 37
A specialist in French administration, I advise our public and private-sector clients with regard to all of the operations and procedures governed by public business law, French administrative law and Corporate immigration strategy in France.
As a public law specialist, I provide services to private operators and public-sector clients regarding public business law matters.
With my partners in the Employment and Tax Departments, I have acquired specific expertise in public law regarding professional and personal immigration and represent our clients before the French Immigration administrative authorities.
Public law is a key factor in business development in France. In all economic sectors, the administrative authorities are present : we help our clients to find the appropriate way for successful outcome.
- 2014: LexCase/Public Business Law – Partner
- 2012: LexCase/Public Business Law – Of Counsel
- 2009 – 2012: Earth Avocats/Major Public Services – Of Counsel
- 2007 – 2012: August & Debouzy/Regulatory-Public Law – Associate
- 2003 – 2006: UNOPS (United Nations Office for Project Services) – UNDP (United Nations Development Programme), United Nations, New York – Legal Counsel
- Called to the New York State Bar in 2004
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 2001
- LL.M, Georgetown Law School, Washington DC, USA
- DEA (Master of Advanced Studies) in Public Finance Law, Université Paris II (Assas)
- DESS (specialized master degree) Iin Public Law, Université Paris I (Sorbonne)
- A graduate of the Institut de Droit Comparé (the comparative law institute), Université Paris II