I have been a partner at LexCase since December 2014 and currently head the Business Law Department. More specifically, I provide legal services in the field of distribution law with my three team members.
I graduated with a DESS (specialized master degree) in Distribution and Competition Law. After having practiced in the Business Law Department of the Lamy & Associés (Lyon) firm for six years, which I had joined in 2007 and in which I became a partner in 2011, in April 2013, I moved to the Fidal firm in Lyon, where I worked in the Business Law – Intellectual Property Department, before joining LexCase in December 2014.
Business law is a fascinating field, as it delves into the lives of businesses. It is exciting to assist our clients in matters that range from the implementation of a project to the actual marketing and sales of products and services of all types. Curiosity is key, as we must become familiar with our clients’ corporate culture, their goals and values, so that we can offer the most appropriate contractual arrangements and, when needed, an effective defense.
Throughout my career, I have acquired solid experience in business law, in particular distribution law, both as a consultant and as a litigator.
I have acted for franchise networks in particular in a variety of sectors for many years.
Additionally, since December 1, 2014, I have been a member of the College of Experts of the FFF (French franchise federation).
In light of my practice, I am frequently called upon to act in emergency proceedings, such as urgent interlocutory motions (“référés d’heure à heure”) and short notice proceedings (“procédures à bref délai”).
- 2014: LexCase/Distribution Law – Partner
- 2013 – 2014: Fidal (Lyon office)/Business Law Department – Partner
- 2011 – 2013: Lamy & Associés/Business Law Department/Commercial Litigation – Partner
- 2007 – 2010: Lamy & Associés /Business Law Department/Commercial Litigation – Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2004
- DESS (specialized master degree) in Distribution and Competition Law (Université Montpellier I)
- Member of the College of Experts of the FFF (French franchise federation)