I have been a partner at LexCase since November 2009 and, with Christophe BLUM, head the Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions Department and its team of eight people.
A specialist in business law, I have led a team specialized in Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions since 1998. I advise businesses, executives and investment funds with regard to the organization and execution of their projects.
The Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions team provides services at the earliest possible stage of a project in order to assist its clients throughout the life of the project and the legal process.
More specifically, this team has acquired expertise in the structuring of complex acquisitions and is able to organize and rely on all of the firm’s departments when due diligence is performed for acquisitions.
I also advise all types of clients (startups, executives, groups, national and international businesses) on their everyday legal issues.
Additionally, I am particularly interested in the law governing non-profit associations and advise senior managers of these organizations.
- 2009: LexCase/Corporate Law, Mergers/Acquisitions – Partner
- 2004: Soulier Avocats/Corporate Law, Mergers/Acquisitions – Partner
- 1998: SG Archibald (Andersen Legal)/Corporate Law
- Called to the Paris’ Bar in 2005
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon’s Bar in 1998
- DESS (Master 2) (specialized master degree) in Business Law and Taxation (Université Lyon 3)
- DJCE (business law diploma) – Université Lyon 3
- Magister degree (three year specialized course) in International Business Law (Université Lyon 3)