LexCase’s teams are responsive, proactive and experts in their respective fields.
☎ +33 (0)4 69 84 18 29 (Direct line)
Having joined LexCase in January 2018, with Guillaume Pierson, I now head the Corporate Law Department and its team of eight people.
As a public law specialist, I assist executives with the management of their legal projects and the organization of their own assets, from the conceptual to the execution phases. I place great emphasis on control over schedules, which are a key factor in the successful outcome of a project.
My practice covers all of the stages of the life of an entrepreneur, from the setting up of a business and the everyday legal management of the business to the structuring of groups of companies (implementation of holding structures, drafting of intra-group agreements), and employee and executive equity ownership (free shares, BSPCE (founder’s share subscription warrants), stock options, and other securities). My areas of expertise also include growth and development projects, mergers and acquisitions. Additionally, I assist shareholders and CEOs in managing their assets and succession to anticipate the legal impact of life’s uncertainties.
- 2018: LexCase – Partner
- 2003: Blum & Carlan – Partner – Head of the Corporate Law Department
- Various French and international business law firms – Lawyer
- Training instructor at the Ecole des Avocats de la Région Rhône Alpes (Rhône Alpes regional law school) and also for individuals interested in creating or buying a business
- Mediator – February 2022
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 1995
- DESS (Master 2) (specialized master degree) in Business Law and Taxation (Université Lyon 3)
- DJCE (business law diploma) – Université Lyon 3
- Magister degree (three year specialized course) in Business Law (Université Lyon 3)