Since July 1st, 2021, LexCase Société d’Avocats has acquired a rare and specialized expertise in Insurance Law by welcoming Delphine LOYER as a partner, accompanied by an associate, Ferhat OULBANI.
The development of this new practice is in line with LexCase’s strategy of offering clients cutting-edge expertise in most areas of business law. Whatever the problem encountered by a client, LexCase knows how to provide excellent support.
In the context of consulting, the Insurance Law team carries out insurance contract audits. Managers/decision-makers are concerned about managing the potential risks of the company’s activity and request a verification of the adequacy of the guarantees either in relation to the needs of the activity, or in a merger-acquisition project for example. It drafts legal consultations and/or strategic notes at the request of clients, to help them make decisions.
The Insurance Law team also acts on an ad hoc basis for insurance intermediaries (brokers, insurance intermediaries’ agents, etc.) in the context of their legal obligations related to the practice of their activity.
In the context of litigation, clients, insurers and/or companies, request our services in the event of claims with high financial or strategic implications (industrial risks, fire, serial claims, insurance fraud). The team benefits from increased experience in the practice of legal expertise. Finally, it deals more generally with cases involving damage insurance and corporate liability, such as operating losses following damage. It is currently developing a particular expertise in the civil liability of corporate officers. The Insurance Law team is also entrusted with the litigation of personal insurance, such as loan insurance, health insurance and provident insurance.
- 2020 to date – SELARL LOYER AVOCATS – Partner lawyer
- 2017-2019 – SELARL STARK AVOCATS -Associate Lawyer
- 2016-2017 – Cabinet Delphine LOYER – Individual Lawyer
- 2008-2016 – SCP RIVA & ASSOCIES – Associate Lawyer
- 2006-2008 – SELARL DANA & ASSOCIES -Associate lawyer
- 2018-2020 – Member of the Bar Council
- 2017 to date – Member of the Specialisation Jury
- 2019 to date – Trainer in Insurance Law at EDARA
- 2020 to date – Co-Chairman of the Insurance Commission
- 2016 – Certificate of Specialisation in Insurance
- 2005 – Obtaining the CAPA (EDARA)
- 2003 – DESS in Security Law and Policy (Jean Moulin University, Lyon III)
- 2002 – Master’s degree in Legal Careers (University of Nantes)