As a lawyer within LexCase’s Economic Law Department, I work particularly on Distribution Law.
Within the Economic Law Departement, I advise companies and independant business makers as part of their distribution projects. I also assist the firm’s clients in case of potential law suits from their business partners.
- 2019 : LexCase – Economic Law / Distribution Law – Associate
- 2018 : LexCase – Economic Law / Distribution Law – Intern
- 2017 : Groupe VOLVO, Legal Department – Intern
- 2016 : CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre, Lyon, Economic Law Department – Intern
- CAPA – Admitted to the Bar in 2019
- Master 2 – Tax and Business Law – D.J.C.E (Université Lyon 3)
- Master 1 – Business Law (Université Lyon 3)
- Economic Law Special Studies Certificate (Université Lyon 3)