I joined the Public Business Law Department as an Associate in May 2016 to bolster the team that is specialized in public procurement contracts and the law on urban planning, land use and development.
I provide the firm’s clients with services in two specific areas: (a) public procurement contracts (public procurement, concessions, public land occupancy agreements, complex contractual arrangements) and (b) the law on urban planning, land use and development.
My main focus is the construction and public works sector and real estate issues relative to public operators (sales or leases of public land, acquisitions through expropriation or preemptive rights, audit of constructability rules).
I also provide legal training on public procurement contracts at the Edition Formation Entreprise (EFE) training center.
Finally, I help Master 2 students prepare for their admission exam for public law school at the CFJ (the legal training center).
- 2016: LexCase – Associate
- 2013: CGCB & Associés/Land Use Planning and Development Department – Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 2012
- M2 in General Public Law, Universite Paris X (Nanterre)
- IEP (institute of political studies) of Strasbourg