I have been Of Counsel at LexCase since 2010, and head the Employment Law Department with Florence Drapier Faure, a partner.
My practice covers labor law (individual and collective labor relations) and social security law services for businesses.
As such, I often assist businesses of all sizes in preparing and implementing their restructuring projects.
I have also acquired expertise on supplementary social protection issues (retirement, benefits schemes, etc.).
Additionally, I represent clients in litigation proceedings before the Labor Relations Tribunal and the Social Security Tribunal, as well as before administrative and criminal courts.
- 2010: LexCase/Employment Law Department – Of Counsel
- 2001: Fidal (Lyon)/Employment Law Department – Senior Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 1986
- DEA (Master of Advanced Studies) in Business Law, Université Toulouse I
- Master’s in Private Law, Université Toulouse I