☎ 04 37 23 11 11 (Standard)
I joined LexCase in 2022 as an Of Counsel associate in Economic Law Department.
I graduated from the Strasbourg Institute of Political Studies and obtained a Post-graduate Degree in Law and Engineering of Franchise and Distribution Networks. I first began my law career in the private sector as a Legal Manager as I was keen to get hands-on experience of implementing the law.
I spent ten years legally advising in-house top managers and operational staff in the retail, service and industrial sectors. After this in-house experience, I qualified as a lawyer in 2011 and became an expert in commercial litigation, arbitration and mediation.
I now advise and assist companies in their omnichannel network development strategy both in France and abroad. I provide expertise in customer/supplier relationship issues and contractualisation with a constant concern for proximity and responsiveness.
- 2022: LexCase /Economic law –Of Counsel
- 2020 : Cornet Vincent Segurel / Competition Distribution Contracts– Associate
- 2011 : Fiducial Legal By Lamy/ Economic and Digital Law – Associate
- 2003-2011: Legal Manager – EUROCAVE
- 2002-2003 : Legal Manager – FUTUR TELECOM (SFR)
- 1997-2002 : Legal expert (local business division) – DISTRIBUTION CASINO FRANCE
- Called to the Lyon Bar in 2011
- Post-graduate Degree in Law and Engineering of Franchise and Distribution Networks – Robert Schumann University (Strasbourg)
- Post-graduate Degree in Political Sciences (International Relations) – Strasbourg Institute of Political Studies