☎ +33 (0)4 91 33 22 22 (Switchboard Marseille)
As a specialist in public law, my practice more specifically focuses on the field of public business law and the management of issues facing our institutional and private-sector clients.
My practice focuses on public business law and I advise both administrative authorities and businesses in relation to public procurement contracting and the enforcement of these agreements, as well as the drafting of complex contracts. I also assist with all types of matters related to public property and land development.
In this regard, I have acquired specific expertise in the management of skiable areas and help our clients with issues related to the creation and use of ski slopes and ski lifts.
Additionally, I provide legal training on public procurement contracts at the Edition Formation Entreprise (EFE) and LexFormation training centers.
- 2015: LexCase/Public Business Law Department – Associate
- 2015: LexCase – Intern
- Administrative Court of Nancy – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Marseille Bar in 2015
- LL.B. And Master I in Public Law from the Université Catholique de Lille
- Master II in Public Corporate Law from the Université de Lille II