Alexandre LO-CASTO PORTE
☎ 04 91 33 22 22 (Switchboard Marseille)
I am a lawyer specialized in public law and joined the team led by Alain de BELENET and Raphaël APELBAUM in 2016. My practice focuses on institutional and private-sector clients with regard to the law on urban planning, land use and development, as well as public business law.
As my practice is focused on public business law, I assist administrative authorities and private-sector businesses as a consultant and in litigation, mainly in relation to the laws on operational and regulatory urban planning and development, the environment, public land, the liability of public entities, and public procurement contracts.
In this regard, I have acquired specific expertise in land use planning and development, and assist our institutional and business clients with any type of issue relating to the implementation and completion of their projects.
I also work with Alain de BELENET on liability issues in the rail sector.
- 2016: LexCase/Public Business Law Department – Associate
- 2014: A law firm in Montpellier
- The Public Procurement Contracts Chamber of the Administrative Court of Montpellier – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2014
- Master II in Public Procurement Contracts and Partnerships (Université de Montpellier)
- Master I in General Public Law (Université de Montpellier)