☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
Lawyer of Counsel at LexCase since 2022, I am part of the Employment Law team alongside Florence DRAPIER FAURE, David LACHASSAGNE and Christelle NICOLAS.
I assist businesses with the implementation of their human resource management policy and ensure it is optimal.
I advise businesses both on collective relations with unions and employees, as well as their individual working relations.
Additionally, I assist with litigation before the labor relations tribunals, and I provide training in employment law with regard to current events in the field or a specific topic, both in-house and offsite, and consistently target the specific needs of our clients.
- 2022: LexCase/Employment Law – Of Counsel
- 2012: LexCase/Employment Law – Associate
- 2012: LexCase/Employment Law – Law Student Intern
- 2011: Carsat/Retirement and Occupational Healthcare Fund – Law Student Intern
- 2011: Ratheaux/Employment Law – Law Student Intern
Ernst and Young, CWA (Chassany Watrelot associés) and Norbert Dentressangle – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in January 2013
- Master 2 in Business Law/Tax Engineering/Lyon 3 – Université Jean Moulin
- Master 1 in Business Law/Complutense University of Madrid, Spain