☎ 01 40 20 22 22 (Standard Paris)
Attorney at law registered at the Paris Bar, I head the Life Sciences department.
Throughout my career, in both French and International law Firms, I have built a practice dedicated to Life Sciences industrials (pharmaceutical companies, medical device, cosmetics, and food supplements manufacturers, biotechs, contract research organizations…).
I advise my clients on regulatory issues, notably manufacturing, market access, pricing, promotion, compliance with anti-gift regulations and withdrawal of health products. I also handle proceedings against French competent authorities, notably on sanitary police issues.
Our team has also a specific extensive expertise in regulatory structuring of Life Sciences activities, companies and groups. We design their complex projects at a French, European and International level.
We finally represent our client in serial product liability cases and unfair competition litigations.
- « E-health projects”, Editions Legislatives, December 2019
- «Healthcare enforcement and Litigation » Getting the deal through, 2019
- Head of the group dedicated to medical devices’ promotion in French Association of Regulatory Affairs
- Member of Expertes France (https://expertes.fr/expertes/71168-diane-bandon-tourret)
- Member of Vox Femina
- Best Lawyer 2021 in Biotechnology and Life Science
- Legal 500
- Member of the network Conférence Bleue (band 1 in Chambers)
- 2019 : LexCase – Life Sciences department – Partner
- 2017 – 2019 : SEA Avocats – Healthcare industries department – Partner
- 2015 – 2016 : Tourret Avocats – Partner
Lecturer on Health product law at the Université Catholique and Université Léonard de Vinci
President of the working group of the French Association of Regulatory Affairs about medical devices.
- Admission to Paris Bar– Registered in 2008
- Master 2 – International and comparative law – academic exchange with Columbia University
- Master 2 – Medical and pharmaceutical liability law