As an Associate at LexCase since 2016, I provide legal services in public business law as well as on international mobility.
I work in the Public Business Law Department on public procurement contract law, general public law and regulatory law. I assist the firm’s clients in the public and private sectors as a consultant and a litigator.
I have also acquired skills in the law on professional immigration, and work on issues related to international mobility.
- 2016: LexCase/Public Business Law Department and Immigration & International Mobility Department – Associate
- 2015-2016: Administrative Court of Paris and LexCase – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2016
- Master 2 in European Union Law and Policies (Montpellier I)
- Master 1 in General Public Law (Montpellier I)