☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard)
Associate lawyer since 2022, I am part of the Labour law department alongside Florence Drapier-Faure, David Lachassagne and Marina Chassany.
I advise companies regarding aspects of Labour law and Social security law.
I work with European and international companies established in France, and I assist them with the implementation of their human resources management policy on the French territory.
In the event of litigation, I represent companies before the French employment tribunals and social security tribunals.
- 2022: LexCase / Real Estate – Associate
- 2019-2022: Péchenard & Associés – Associate
- 2019: Péchenard & Associés – Intern
- 2015-2018: Cinetic Avocats – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2022
- Master 2 in Family Law – University of Strasbourg
- Master 1 in International Law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)
- LL.B – University of Essex (UK)