LexCase’s teams are responsive, proactive and experts in their respective fields.
☎ (0)1 40 20 22 22 (Switchboard Paris)
Business Law lawyer since 2023, I joined the Department of real estate Law in 2023 within Aurélie Pouliguen’s team.
Specialised in business law, I decided to devote my practice to business law and more particularly to real estate law.
As a member of the real estate department, I assist and advise the firm’s clients in various areas (commercial, professional and residential leases, construction and real estate development, transactions and sales, real estate management and co-ownership), both in litigation and in counsel.
My skills also allow me to defend the interests of our clients in mediation and judicial expertise.
- 2023: LexCase / Real estate law – Associate lawyer
- 2022: Herald (exs Granrut) – Trainee-lawyer
- 2020: Péchenard & Associés – Trainee
- CAPA (Barrister’s certification) – called to the bar in 2022
- Master’s Degree – Business Law, Degree in legal advice for companies
- Master’s Degree – Supply and Business Contracts Law