04 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard)
I joined LexCase in january 2022 as an associate in the Tax Department managed by Philippe Drouillot and Amaury De Carlan.
With a Master’s degree in tax law, I realized several internships in law firms, companies and jurisdiction before joining LexCase tax department.
I assist companies both in their operational tax management (corporate income tax, VAT, tax regimes for group, environmental taxation…) and in their acquisition, restructuring and disposal operations.
I also work with individuals in the structuring and transmission of their estate.
Finally, I assist taxpayers in their relations with the tax authorities : request for tax ruling or tax approval, claims, responses to requests from the tax authorities, defense of their interests in case of litigation.
- 2022 : LexCase – Associate
- 2021 : CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats – Tax litigation Department – Internship
- 2020 : Natixis – Tax department – Internship
- 2020 : Conseil d’Etat – Lawyer Internship
- 2019 : Total– Tax department – Internship
- 2018 : EDF – Tax department – Internship
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2022
- Master 2 in Tax Law – Paris 1, Panthéon Sorbonne University
- Master 1 in Tax Law – Paris 1, Panthéon Sorbonne University