As an Associate at LexCase since 2018, I practice in the Immigration & International Mobility Department.
My practice covers professional and family immigration, as well as all types of issues related to international mobility. I advise and assist our clients in obtaining the visas, work authorizations and residence permits required for any project that involves foreign workers in France.
I have also acquired expertise in nationality law and assist our clients through the process of naturalization.
- 2018: LexCase / Immigration & International Mobility Department – Associate
- 2017 – 2018: Henri-Joseph Cardona – Associate
- 2016: Racine / Employment Law Department – Intern
- 2016: Monconduit & Associés / Immigration Law & Nationality Law – Intern
- 2015: High Court of Paris – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris Bar in 2017
- LL.M., Edinburgh Law School
- Master 2 in Public International Law and Intergovernmental Organizations, Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master 1 in International and European Law, Université de Picardie Jules Verne