☎ 04 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
After graduating from the CAPA (Barrister’s certification) in September 2023, I joined the Department of Tax Law.
After graduating from a Master’s degree in Business Law and Tax Law from the Université de Bourgogne, I chose to devote my legal activity to tax law, a matter for which I have developed a particular interest throughout the years.
After gaining initial experience in tax litigation with a traineeship in a law firm, which confirmed my career plans, I joined LexCase’s tax team.
I provide both advisory and litigation services in the fields of corporate and personal taxation.
- 2023: LexCase / Tax Law – Legal adviser (Lawyer to be)
- 2023: LEONEM Avocats – Trainee-lawye
- CAPA (Barrister’s certification) – Called to the bar in 2023
- DEA – Tax law, Université de Bourgogne
- Master’s Degree – Business law, Université de Bourgogne