☎ 04 69 84 18 20 (Ligne directe)
I joined LexCase in 2021 as an associate in Insurance Law Department.
I advise players in the insurance sector on their insurance law and mutual law issues.
I work with professionals in the context of audits of their insurance contracts and the analysis of their business risks.
I defend the interests of clients before the various jurisdictions, in the context of disputes related to the application of an insurance contract.
I am particularly interested in the brokerage business.
- 2022 : LexCase / Insurance Law Department – Associate Lawyer
- 2021 : Loyer Avocat / Insurance Law – Student Lawyer
- 2020 : CFDP Assurances / Legal department – Student Lawyer
- 2018 : Fédération Nationale de la Mutualité Française / Médiation de la Mutualité Française – Jurist
- 2017 : SNCF / Property insurance department & Risk and Insurance Department – Intership
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2021
- Master 2 in Insurance Law (University Montpellier I)
- Master 1 in Law of Heritage (University Montpellier I)