☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
I have been a lawyer since 2007 and an Associate in LexCase’s Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions Department since January 2018.
I graduated with a DESS (specialized master degree) in corporate law. I started my career as legal counsel within a major firm in Lyon. I continued as such at Blum & de Carlan as of 2011. Since the merger with LexCase, it is now within this multidisciplinary structure that I advise businesses and their executives on legal matters.
My practice covers corporate law from the setting up of a business to day-to-day legal advice, as well as various exceptional projects they may implement (mergers, acquisitions, group restructurings, creation of different types of securities, etc.). I also frequently assist with sales and acquisitions of businesses, in particular in the restaurant and catering sector.
Also, I am Lecturer at the Université Lyon II, and provide training to restaurant and catering professionals on their obligations under the Public Health Code.
- 2018: LexCase/Corporate Law – Associate
- 2011: Blum & de Carlan/Corporate Law – Associate
- 2007: Delsol Avocats/Mergers & Acquisitions Department – Associate
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2007
- D.E.S.S. (specialized master degree) in Business Law, Université Grenoble II
- A double majors Master’s in Private Law and Business Law – Université Strasbourg III