☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
As a lawyer since January 2020, I have been working alongside Me LOYER since, and in the LexCase Insurance Law Department since July 2021.
I work with clients to assist and advise them on insurance law issues.
This support includes defending their interests before the civil and criminal courts, but also as a preventive measure by carrying out audits of insurance contracts or legal consultations.
I have developed a particular interest in personal insurance (loan insurance, life insurance and provident insurance) and in civil liability law.
- 2021 – LexCase / Insurance Law Department – Associate Lawyer
- 2020 – Loyer Avocats / Insurance Law Department – Associate Lawyer
- 2019 – Selarl Benoit-Lalliard-Rouanet – Student Lawyer (Final internship)
- 2019 – CFDP Assurances / Legal Department – Student-Lawyer (PPI internship)
- 2018 – Stark Avocats / Insurance Law – Student-Lawyer (Internship)
- 2019 – Holder of the Certificate of Aptitude for the Legal Profession (CAPA), EDARA / Called to the Lyon Bar
- 2017 – Holder of the entrance exam to the C.R.F.P.A, Jean Moulin Lyon III University
- 2016 – Master II, Legal and Judicial Practices, University of Montpellier
- 2015 – Master I, General Private Law, University of Nantes