☎ +33 (0)4 91 33 22 22 (Switchboard Marseille)
I have been a lawyer in public business law since January 2023 and joined the urban planning and development law department of LexCase the same year to strengthen the firm’s team in this area of expertise.
I also work in environmental and energy law within the partnership between LexCase and Valentin Renoux.
Trained as a publicist lawyer, I have decided to focus my practice on public business law, particularly in the areas of environmental and energy law, urban planning and development law, and public contracts.
In this context, I assist our institutional clients and private companies, both in the advisory phase and at the litigation stage, on all issues related to the realization and implementation of their projects.
- 2022: Racine Avocats – Marseille: Trainee-lawyer, final internship, public business law (publics contracts, energy law).
- 2021: EDF – Direction Juridique Grand Sud: Trainee-lawyer, public business law (energy law, hydroelectric law, publics contracts).
- 2020 and 2021: CPC & Associés – Law firm; intern, public business law.
- CAPA (Barrister’s certification) – called to the bar in 2023
- Master’s Degree– Public business law and publics contracts law – Aix-Marseille Université III