Called to the Lyon Bar in 2018, I work with Philippe DROUILLOT and Amaury de CARLAN in the tax department, more particularly in its “corporate tax management” activity.
Holder of a Master 2 in tax Law, I work in the field of corporate taxation, both in terms of advice and litigation, essentially for an international clientele, and always caring to ensuring quality and adapting to the needs of each client.
I believe in the need to defend the interests of taxpayers with conviction and to assist them in their relations with the tax administration; this is the meaning of my involvement as a lawyer.
- 2018 : LexCase / Tax Department – Associate
- 2018 : FIDAL / Tax Department – Intern
- 2017 : GROUPE SEB / Tax Department– Intern
- 2016 : ILOVETAX / Start-up – Jurist
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in January 2018
- Master 2 – Tax law (Université de Bourgogne)
- Master 1 – Business Law – Tax specialization (Université Aix-Marseille)
- Licence – Private law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)