☎+33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
As an attorney specialized in economic law and business litigation, I joined LexCase Economic Law Department in 2022 order to assist private clients in competition law, distribution law and contract law in the broad sense.
Following an academic career in various common law jurisdictions, I have decided to embrace a legal career in France and devote my professional activity to business law, and more specifically to economic law and commercial litigation.
This is the reason why I decided to join the Economic Law Departmemnt of LexCase so as to practice in these fields that I am passionate about.
Alongside the partner of the department, I advise clients in litigation matters as well as in the various aspects of economic law and business litigation.
- 2022: LEXCASE / Economic Law – Associate
- 2021: FIDAL / Economic Law – Associate
- 2021: DELSOL / Business litigation – Trainee-lawyer
- CAPA (Barrister’s certification) – Called to the Lyon’s Bar in 2022
- LL.M. – International Law – Universiy of Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
- Master of Law – International and European Union Law – University of Toulouse 1 Capitole
- LL.B. – Bachelor of Law – Bangor University, United Kingdom
🇬🇧 English (bilingual)