☎ 04 91 39 22 22 (Switchboard Marseille)
Holder of the C.A.P.A. (Barrister’s certification), I joined LexCase as a jurist in the Public Business Law department in November 2022.
Having specialised in public business law, I have developed an interest and practice in the public contracts law, property and liability of public persons.
This allows me to assist clients in these areas with their advisory and litigation issues as part of the department’s team.
- 2023 : LexCase / Public Business Law – Associate lawyer
- 2022 : SENSEI Avocats / Public Law – Trainee lawyer
- 2021 : Service juridique du Rectorat de l’académie de Versailles/ Public Law – Trainee lawyer
- 2018 : LKA Avocats/ Public Business Law – Trainee
- CAPA- 2022, (awaiting swearing in)
- Institut du Droit Public des Affaires (IDPA)
- Master 2 – Droit des Achats Publics, Université Paris-Saclay
- Master 2- Droit Public Financier, Université Paris Nanterre