LexCase’s teams are responsive, proactive and experts in their respective fields.
☎ +33 1 40 20 22 22 (Switchboard Paris)
Attorney at law admitted to the Paris Bar, I joined LexCase in 2019, as associate of the Life Sciences department.
Initially educated in Business law, I specialized in the Life Sciences Sector, thanks to my professional experiences, in both law firms and in house.
I support on a daily basis manufacturers and distributors of Healthcare Products in the resolving of their regulatory issues as well as in the achievements of their business projects.
When necessary, I defend our Clients’ interests in the context of prelitigation and/or litigation, especially in matter of proceedings against sanitary police decisions, product liability and unfair competition law.
- 2019 : LexCase / LifeSciences department – Associate Lawyer
- 2018-2019 : SEA Avocats / Healthcare Industries department – Trainee Lawyer then Associate Lawyer
- 2017 : Philips / Group Legal Compliance – ‘Antitrust’ (Pays-Bas) – Trainee Lawyer (in house)
- 2016 : SEA Avocats / Healthcare Industries department – Intern then jurist
- 2013 – 2014 : Chevalier Avocat / Business Law – Intern
- 2013 : Tribunal de Grande Instance de Lille / Parquet – Intern
- Admission to Paris Bar – Registered in 2019
- Master 2 – Business Law (‘Master 214’), Université Paris-Dauphine
- Master 1 – Business Law, Université Lille 2
- University diploma – Contractual Practice, Université Lille 2