Thibault LAPORTE WEYWADA
☎ 01 40 20 22 22 (Standard Paris)
I joined LexCase in 2018 as an Associate within the Commercial Litigation, Competition Law and sector-specific regulations Departments.
Specialized in European Business Law, I work on both advisory and contentious matters, specifically in Competition and Commercial Law, as well as sector-specific regulations (TMT, Energy, etc).
My work essentially consists in advising and assisting clients in their projects development and in defending their interests before commercial courts and competition authorities.
- 2018 : LexCase, Paris / Competiton Law, Commercial Litigation and sector-specific regulations Departments – Associate
- 2017 : Simmons & Simmons, Paris / Litigation and Competition Law Departments – Intern
- 2016 : Pernod Ricard EMEA & LATAM, Paris / Legal Department – Intern
- 2014-2015 : Fidal, Lyon / Competition Law, Distribution Law and Consumer Law Department – Intern
- Paris Bar Exam (CAPA) – 2018
- European Business Law Master 2 Degree, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, France
- European Law Master 1 Degree, Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, France (Exchange program at the University of Manchester, England)