☎ +33 (0)1 40 11 22 22 (Switchboard Paris)
Attorney at law admitted to the Paris Bar, I joined LexCase LifeSciences department in 2022.
With a background in private law, I specialised in health law during my university studies and decided to dedicate my professional practice to Life Sciences.
I joined LexCase after my internship as a trainee lawyer. I am now working with health industrials, in mass litigation as well as on regulatory issues.
I have thus developed an expertise for the defence of heath industrials in product liability litigations (civil and criminal cases involving drugs, medical devices, and cosmetics).
- 2023: LexCase / LifeSciences department – Associate lawyer
- 2022: LexCase / LifeSciences department – Trainee Lawyer and Jurist
- 2021: French healthcare institution – Trainee Lawyer
- 2019-2020: Ipsen Pharma / « Legal IT » department – Intern
- 2019: Fontaine Avocats Lawfirm – Intern
- 2018: Maître Sellam Benisty’s Lawfirm – Intern
- Admission to Paris Bar – Registered in 2023
- Master 2 – Medical liability, Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master 1 – Private law, Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
- Diploma of the « Ecole de Droit », Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas