☎ +33 (0)1 40 20 22 22 (Switchboard Paris)
☎ +33 (0)4 91 33 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
Lawyer since December 2022, I joined the Insurance Department in January 2023, to intervene with professional clients whether they are insurance players or companies and private clients.
Specialised in private law and insurance law, I decided to devote my legal activity to the Insurance and Compliance (Fight against money laundering and terrorist financing, protection of personal data, handling of complaints, Directive on insurance distribution, fight against fraud, internal control system, business continuity, etc.).
This is why after a long operational experience in business notably as Head of Legal and Compliance of an insurance company, followed by experience as an audit consultant in a consulting firm specializing in Insurance and Risktech, I took the opportunity to join LexCase as Lawyer of Counsel.
Alongside the partner of the Insurance Department, I accompany clients in both consulting and litigation in the various aspects of Insurance law. I also carry out missions of audit, diagnosis, support, training with or on behalf of insurance actors (insurance companies, mutuals, brokers, agents of insurance intermediaries, management delegates) in the area of Insurance and Compliance
- 2019-2022: Senior Auditing Consultant – Practice Audit & Compliance – Cabinet Addactis France (consulting)
- 2010-2019: Head of Legal and Compliance, Head of the key function Verification of compliance, Opteven Assurances.
- 1998 to 2009: Various operational experiences (Juridica legal advisor, Liability comprehensive home insurance and Car insurance AXA France claims editor, Fraikin regional claims manager, TNT Express France deputy insurance manager, RAC France operational department manager).
- 2023 – Lecturer at Lyon 3, Master 2 Law and management of emerging risks
- Author for “Bulletin Juridique des Assurances” (BJDA)
- Integrated in 2022 to the Paris Bar
- Certified Data Protection Officer – certified by PECB in 2020
- Master’s Degree– Insurance law, Institut des Assurances de Lyon -Université Jean Moulin Lyon III in 1997