☎ 04 91 33 22 22 (Switchboard Marseille)
Public Law Lawyer since 2020, I joined the Department of Public Business Law in 2022, where I work with private and public clients, and local authorities, in public business law and urban planning law.
Specialised in public law, I decided to devote my legal activity to administrative law, and more particularly to public business law and urban planning law.
This is why after a first stint at LexCase, as part of my training at law school, and following an internship in a prestigious law firm in Marseille, I took the opportunity to join LexCase again.
Alongside the partners of the department, I advise clients both in litigation matters as well as in various areas of administrative law, in particular in the field of public contracts, and commercial and operational urban planning.
- 2022 : LexCase / Public Law – Associate lawyer
- 2021 : Selarl Sindres – Associate lawyer
- 2020 : LexCase – Trainee-lawyer
- CAPA (Barrister’s certification) – called to the bar in 2020
- Master’s Degree– Public law, Public finance and taxation, Aix-Marseille Université III