Appointed Of Counsel at LexCase in 2013, my role is to assist the firm’s different teams with regard to international law, in particular common law matters.
I have worked with LexCase since 2013 on its international cases. Today, I am an Honorary Counsel, and Of Counsel within LexCase. I contribute my lengthy experience in business law and litigation to the firm’s research in international law, network with foreign firms, and also provide training and knowledge management services.
I teach English at the Université Lyon 3. I have co-authored a publication on English Business Law with a colleague from the Université de Toulouse, which will be published by Lextenso.
I lead two-day seminars for business lawyers on English and US business contracts at Elegia Formation Paris (a member of the Editions Legislatives group) and occasionally lecture on international sales and Incoterms at the Paris campus of EM Lyon.
I am member of the International Bar Association (IBA) Public and Professional Interest Division.
- 2013: Of Counsel, Lexcase Avocats
- 2010-2012: Of Counsel, Bignon Lebray Avocats
- 2002-2010: Of Counsel, Associé Colbert Avocats
- 2001-2002: Consultant, Fidal Avocats
- 1994-2001: Associate/Partner, Bignon Lebray Avocats
- 1974-1993: London, Paris, Lyon: Solicitor at Denton Hall & Burgin, London; In-House Counsel, Total CFP, Paris; Clifford Chance; Marriott Harrison; Jeantet; Lamy Véron Ribeyre; Colbert (BCD/Aeres)
Associate Lecturer at the Université Lyon 3 (English Business Law)
- 1986 CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Paris and Lyon Bars in 1991
- 1976 Solicitor, England & Wales (non-practicing since 2007)
- 1972 BA Social Sciences (Law), University of Kent at Canterbury, Great Britain