Philippine de JERPHANION
+33 1 40 20 22 22
Attorney at law registered at the Paris Bar since 2014, I have joined LexCase in 2020 and practice in the IP/IT/Data department.
My practice mainly covers trademark law, domain name law and copyright law, assisting in both transactional and litigation matters. I regularly advise our clients in the protection, management and defense of their trademark portfolio, their domain names and their creations. I also regularly handle pre-litigation and litigation matters involving trademark infringement, copyright infringement and unfair competition practices.
I also advise our clients in digital and e-commerce law, assisting in the implementation of their digital projects, the publication of online content, the handling of take-down notices or the hosting providers/publishers liability issues. I draft their general terms and conditions of sale, service and use, their data privacy policies and the legal notices of their websites or marketplaces, and advise them in their daily activities and the issues that arise in the course of implementation of their projects.
I also draft and negotiate contracts in my areas of practice, specifically intellectual property law, digital and e-commerce matters.
I am a member of the French Association of Trademark and Design Law Practitioners (“Association des Praticiens du Droit des Marques et des Modèles”, APRAM) and the Industrial Property Lawyers Association (“Association des Avocats de Propriété Industrielle”, AAPI).
- Since October 2020: LexCase / IP, IT & Data Department – Associate
- 2015 – 2020: Iliana BOUBEKEUR Law Firm – Associate
- 2015: J.P. KARSENTY & ASSOCIES Law Firm – Associate
- 2014: IPSIDE AVOCATS Law Firm – Associate
- 2013: BG2V Law Firm – Intern
- Lawyer certification (CAPA) – Registered at the Paris Bar in 2014
- Masters Degree (Master 2) in Intellectual Property Law, Université de Nantes, 2011
- Masters Degree (Master 1) in Private Law (Droit privé général), Université Paris II-Panthéon Assas, 2010