I am an associate and member of the Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions team.
I assist and advise businesses, executives, investment funds and other economic operators with regard to their business creation and growth projects.
I also provide legal services in the framework of restructurings, acquisitions and sales of businesses, as well as everyday legal matters facing corporations.
My team is particularly specialized in the structuring of complex acquisitions, including due diligence and the optimization of the takeover arrangements, in close collaboration with other firm departments.
- 2014: LexCase/Corporate Law/Mergers & Acquisitions – Associate
- 2014: LAMY LEXEL/Business Law Department – Law Student Intern
- 2013: In Extenso Group – Law Student Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Bar in 2015
- Master 2 in Business Law and Taxation/DJCE (business law diploma) (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)
- Master 1 in Corporate Law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)
- Master 1 General Private Law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III, on an exchange with the University of Delhi)
- University degree in English Law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)