As an Associate at LexCase , I practice in the Commercial Litigation and Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Departments.
Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA). Finally, I am a member of the International Commission of the Lyon Bar Association (CIBLY), in which I am active in English-speaking matters and relationships and the Portuguese-speaking group.
I have a Magister degree in DJCE (business law) and a CAPA (lawyer’s certification). My career started in Dublin before I joined LexCase.
I assist businesses with their financial and commercial matters, as well as with restructuring operations, both as a consultant and as a litigator.
As a business law specialist, I advise and defend their interests regarding business, competition and distribution issues, as well as leases and commercial litigation.
My practice also covers restructuring, and I assist businesses, court-appointed administrators and agents, and business buyers in relation to the prevention of difficulties (in particular through conciliation), insolvency proceedings (from safeguard measures to court-ordered liquidation) and the purchase of companies (repurchasing assets via court proceedings).
It also covers international matters for French and foreign companies in their business activities, litigation and investments in France and abroad. I can advise them in English, Spanish and Portuguese, which I speak fluently.
I am member of the International Bar Association (IBA) insolvency committee. I Have been appointed as a Vice Chair of the Insolvent Financial Institutions subcommittee.
- 2014: LexCase/Business Law – Associate
- 2013-2014: Eugene F. Collins, Dublin – Ireland (Commercial Litigation and Banking Law Department) – Intern
- 2013: Lamy & associés, Lyon (Business and Commercial Law Department) – Intern
- 2012: Airbus Helicopters, Legal Department, Marignane (contract law, intellectual property) – Intern
- 2010: Directorate General of the Public Finance Department of Montpellier – Intern
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in February 2014
- Master 2 in Business Law and Taxation – DJCE (business law diploma), Université Montpellier I
- Magister Diploma in DJCE (business law diploma) – Université Montpellier I
- Master 1 in Corporate and Business Law, Université Montpellier I
- Specialized Study Certificate in Business Law, Université Montpellier I
- Specialized Study Certificate in Tax Law, Université Montpellier I
- Winner of the DCJE Prize for the best future lawyers of the CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre firm
- International Legal English Certificate (ILEC), Law: level C1 – Effective Operational Proficiency, University of Cambridge