☎ +33 (0)4 37 23 11 11 (Switchboard Lyon)
I joined LexCase in 2021 as an associate in Restructuring, Insolvency Law and Commercial Litigation Departments.
I work with businesses either in a preventive or curative treatment of their difficulties, and advise them with the appropriate procedures, while helping the CEO within the turnaround and/or restructuring of his business.
I also assist companies within their legal issues regarding insolvency proceedings (ongoing contracts, claim declarations and disputes etc.).
I represent as well court-appointed administrators and agents with regard to their litigation proceedings.
Finally, my practice includes general commercial litigation, I advise and assist companies, CEO and partners with their legal issues (debt recovery, commercial contracts, conflicts between partners, unfair trading).
- 2021 : LexCase / Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Associate
- 2016 : Lamy Lexel / Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Associate
- 2015 : CM-CIC Bank / Legal Affairs Departement – Internship
- 2014 : Bignon Lebray / Restructuring and Insolvency, and Commercial Litigation – Intership
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Lyon Bar in 2016
- Master 2 in Tax and Business Law – D.J.C.E (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)
- Corporate Law Special Studies Certificate (Université Montpellier I)
- Master 1 in Business Law (Université Jean Moulin Lyon III)