After working for a number of investment funds and business law firms, I joined LexCase’s Tax Department in 2010.
I was called to the Bar of the Hauts-de-Seine in 2009 and started my legal career at Ernst & Young in Paris.
I joined LexCase’s Tax Department at the end of 2010 to work with small and medium-sized clients and French subsidiaries of foreign groups regarding operational taxation (corporate tax, VAT, fiscal integration, etc.), international taxation (transfer prices), and restructurings, mergers and acquisitions (audits and tax structuring).
Additionally, I advise individuals – senior executives, in particular – in the field of asset transfers and tax structuring.
Finally, I represent taxpayers (individuals and corporations) in their relations with the tax authorities (tax litigation, tax agreements, correcting deficiencies in tax situations, etc.).
- 2010: LexCase/Tax Department – Associate
- 2009: ERNST & YOUNG: Business Tax Services and Wealth Tax Departments
- CAPA (lawyer’s certification) – Called to the Hauts-de-Seine Bar in 2009
- Master 2 “Corporate and Business Law – DJCE”, Université Nancy II
- DJCE (business law diploma), Université Nancy II
- Certificate of specialization in taxation, Université de Montpellier
- Magister degree (three year specialized course) in European Business Law, Université Nancy II