☎ +33 (0)1 40 20 22 22 (Switchboard Paris)
After an initial work experience as a lawyer at LexCase in its Health Industry Law and Criminal business Law department in 2012, I practiced Law in specialized law firms and in the international legal department of a major pharmaceutical group. I then decided to return to life at the Bar and rejoined Lexcase’s specialist health products team as Of Counsel, working for institutions and industries in the life sciences sector, (pharmaceutical companies, medical device, cosmetic and food supplements, borderline products etc) at national, European and international levels.
I advise our clients on regulated sector issues (market access, promotion and institutional information,classification of health products, relationships between manufacturers and healthcare professionals etc) and represent them before the criminal, civil and administrative Courts, particularly in relation to tort claims.
My practice also includes assisting healthcare professionals (medical and para-medical), and start-ups in the eHealth sector.
Our focus is on clients’ needs and finding operational solutions to the specialist issues arising in this sector.
- 2021: LexCase / Institutions, Industries and health products department – Of Counsel
- 2018: International pharmaceutical group – Senior legal counsel medical, pharmacovigilance and regulatory
- 2015: Moureu Lawfirm / Liability, insurance Law and industrial risks – Associate
- 2012: LexCase / Health Industry Law and Criminal business law departments – Associate
- University Degree in Medical Law, Medical University Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris)
- Admission to the Paris Bar – Registered in 2012
- Master 2 – Individuals and bioethics Law, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University
- Master 1 – Litigation, Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne University